We look forward to welcoming you to the Orpheum Performing Arts Center and the Doctorow Center for the Arts again. Here’s what you can expect when visiting us:
Catskill Mountain Foundation recommends that all audience members be fully vaccinated before attending our performances.
- Masks are no longer required.
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing our venues with approved disinfectant products throughout the day. We clean high touch points regularly.
Physical distancing and signage
- Please maintain at least 6 feet from others where possible.
- Signage in and around our buildings will help you maintain physical distancing, including in high traffic areas like corridors and areas where lines may form.
- Entries and exits will be one-way only and marked with signage.
- Hand sanitizers are available upon entry to all venues, events and activity spaces.
- Hand-soap will be regularly restocked in all bathrooms.
- Catskill Mountain Foundation is now a cashless organization. All points of payment in all areas (tickets, concessions and retail) accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments.
Catskill Mountain Foundation has implemented health and safety measures to ensure your safety and wellbeing. Please note that these conditions of entry apply to everyone attending all areas of our theater (indoor and outdoor) and are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Catskill Mountain Foundation.
If you have the following symptoms, however mild, you must not enter the theater: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste. Please get tested and quarantine at home until you receive your test results.
Anyone who is subject to a Department of Health direction in relation to an outbreak must not attend the Orpheum Film & Performing Arts Center or the Doctorow Center for the Arts for any reason.
By entering our site, you agree to physical distancing, sanitization and restricted public access. Failure to comply with these measures may require that we ask you to leave our venue.
Catskill Mountain Foundation retains the right to refuse entry to any person who refuses to adhere to health and safety measures.