- Performing Arts
- Artist Residencies
- Summer Arts Intensives
- Programs for Kids
- Piano Performance Museum
- Gallery and Bookstore
- Natural Agriculture
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Presenting The One Hundreds, Featuring Members of the Extended Catskill Region Community
Date: Saturday, July 7, 2018
Time: 6:00 pm Silent Auction & Cocktail Dinner • 7:30 pm The One Hundreds Performance
Location: The Orpheum Film & Performing Arts Center, 6050 Main Street, Tannersville, NY
Various ticket levels available.
- $5,000.00 Diamond Club--includes eight tickets to the Benefit, one theatre seat plaque for the Orpheum Performing Arts Center, with your personalized inscription; six movie passes; and six tickets to a CMF performing arts event in the 2018 season
- $2,500.00 Platinum Club--includes four tickets to the Benefit, six movie passes, and four tickets to a CMF performing arts event in the 2018 season
- $1,000.00 Gold Club--includes two tickets to the Benefit, six movie passes and two tickets to the CMF performing arts event in the 2018 season
- $500.00 Producer's Club--includes two tickets to the Benefit plus four movie passes
- $250.00 Director's Club--includes one ticket to the Benefit plus two movie passes
- $135.00 Patron--includes one ticket to the Benefit
Twyla Tharp’s The One Hundreds is an interactive dance event starring community members of all ages and abilities. First performed in 1970, the show consists of one-hundred 11-second movement sequences, each performed by a different volunteer dancer culminating in a triumph of controlled chaos. The One Hundreds demonstrates that dance belongs to everyone of all ages—dancer or non-dancer.
Twyla Tharp, a renowned choreographer and dance luminary, has made an indelible mark on the world of dance. Since graduating from Barnard College in 1963, Ms. Tharp has choreographed more than one-hundred-sixty works for her company as well as for the Joffrey Ballet, the New York City Ballet, Paris Opera Ballet, London’s Royal Ballet, and American Ballet Theatre. She’s won two Emmy Awards for television’s Baryshnikov by Tharp, and a Tony Award for the Broadway musical Movin' Out, featuring the songs of Billy Joel.
Come celebrate CMF’s 20th Anniversary with Twyla Tharp and our extended Catskills Region community.