Kaaterskill Fine Arts
Kaaterskill Fine Arts has over 1,000 square feet of space. Our exhibition space is gorgeous and we show a variety of work—everything from Outsider Art to 6th century Japanese scrolls. We also feature the finest work by some of the best crafts artists in and around the Catskills. We offer exquisitely crafted items for the home and garden in a wide range of styles and price ranges, including:
- unique furniture from fine cabinetry to shabby chic and rustic accent pieces
- gorgeous ceramics from wood fired tableware to sculpted porcelain
- sumptuous fiber from pillows and woven napery to art quilts
- classic accessories in blown glass, tin, wood, stone and paper
- one-of-a-kind jewelry, including gemstones, sterling silver classics and funky, fun baubles. We also have a large selection of handcrafted lampwork glass beads to choose from and we can create a unique, affordable necklace of your design while you shop!
- cozy hand knit sweaters and hats for kids and adults plus silk and woven chenille scarves for every member of the family.
- exceptional landscape photography, charming oil paintings by local artists as well as photographic note cards and prints.
Take advantage of our customer service to find just the right artisan to create that special piece for your home at a price that will surprise you. You'll be thrilled with the results!
Hunter Village Square, Hunter, NY
Monday & Thursday 12 - 4 pm
Friday & Saturday 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
and by appointment
518 263 2060 (Gallery) 518 263 2001 (General Information)
Catskill Mountain Region Guide Magazine
Our monthly magazine about the Catskill region.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to keep up to date on all of our events.